1. In line with current UK legislation and the new GDPR laws, Ryan Scollon
(hereafter referred to as “the company” or “we”) defines personal data as any
information that could be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited
to: name, address, banking details etc.
2. In order to fulfil our contractual obligations with our customers and suppliers,
Ryan Scollon may deem it necessary to hold specific personal data on our them.
The data that we hold includes:
a. Name – we hold this in order to know the name of our customers and suppliers
b. Address – we hold this in order to visit your address to carry out the duties of our
contract with you where necessary, as well as for verification purposes
c. Date of birth – we may hold this in order to verify customers’ identity for security
d. Telephone number – we hold this to enable us to contact customers and
suppliers regarding work
e. Email address – we hold this in order to contact customers and suppliers
f. Bank account details – we hold this information in order to carry out transactions
for payment and/or refunds with our clients and suppliers
3) Ryan Scollon holds any personal data, after the termination of our contract with
customers and suppliers, in accordance with statutory retention periods.
4) To discover what personal data Ryan Scollon holds, individuals must request in
writing (letter or email) addressed to the Director who will respond to all reasonable
requests within 30 days. In the case of requests that are considered unreasonable or
repetitive in nature, Ryan Scollon reserves the right to refuse the information
request; in this instance you will be notified in writing the reason for the refusal.
5) Ryan Scollon is committed to preserving the security and privacy of our
customers and suppliers and will not hold data unnecessarily or without legitimate
6) All your data is held securely and we will not share it with any third parties without